Urban Grace: Cabinet Painters You Can Trust
Urban Grace Cabinet Painting has mastered the process of painting your kitchen cabinets to achieve the same stunning beauty and durability of brand new, factory finish cabinet doors, but with endless color options. While other painters roll or brush your cabinets, at Urban Grace Cabinet Painting, all cabinet doors and drawers are taken off-site to our specialized workshop where we clean, prep, prime, and spray your cabinets. The cabinets will always be cleaned and prepped, with necessary areas filled and caulked, before the painting begins. Cabinet boxes are hand-painted using self-leveling paint so there are no brush marks.
The high-quality, eco-friendly cabinet paint we use is made in the USA and meets or exceeds KCMA (Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association) parameters. It is specifically designed for durability and performance on cabinetry, a variety of high-end architectural millwork, and hardwood flooring. Your cabinets will not yellow over time and they will have a high resistance to scratches, scrapes, and chemical agents. The beauty and durability of your kitchen are important to us – contact us for a cabinet painting quote today!
What sets us apart:
- Nothing needs to be removed from your cabinets.
- We use quick-drying products so you can be back in your kitchen quickly.
- The paint is a water-based product.
- You get a stunning factory-like finish on your existing cabinets.
- The whole process typically takes less than a week to complete.
In addition to cabinet painting, as part of the design process, we will help select a color that complements the countertop, backsplash, and decor. If you are interested in adding some flair to the end panels and/or island, we can do that too! We will also help guide the homeowners’ selections for wall color, backsplash, and countertop as part of the cabinet painting services.
Urban Grace Cabinet Painting can also offer hardware samples to choose from if you would like to further upgrade the look of your kitchen. If you would like to change out existing hardware, we will fill the old holes and drill new ones to accommodate the new hardware. If no hardware exists, we can drill new holes to install the chosen hardware.
Why Paint vs. Install New Cabinets?
- New cabinets are expensive, but painting your existing cabinets can save you thousands.
- Older cabinets are often built better than cabinets available today.
- Installing new cabinets means demo, dirt, debris, and crews of strangers working in your home.
- Painting cabinets give you truly endless color option.
- With the current supply chain issues, ordering new cabinets could mean lengthy shipping delays.
Contact Urban Grace today for a quote!